Check-In time: 1:00 PM
Check-Out time: 11:30 AM
– Early Check-in & Late Check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance and may be charged extra.Cancellation Policy:
– 10% retention & banking charges will be applicable against cancellation of any confirmed booking.
– 50% cancellation charges will be applicable if booking is cancelled 7-14 days prior to arrival date.
– 100% cancellation charges will be applicable if booking is cancelled 7 days prior to the Guest’s arrival date or in case of no show or early check out.
Please be advised Cancellation upon Arrival/ No-show/ Early Departure/ Change of Dates/ Partial Cancellation i.e. Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.Kindly Note: At Whistling Pines Resort, we have different rooms with different interiors amongst our categories. Allotment of the rooms will be subject to availability and/ or at the G.M. discretion. Please mention any floor preference in the special notes field and we will try our best to fulfil it. However, room preference is not a guarantee as it is subject to availability of specific room.
– All Room tariffs are on double occupancy basis apart for Family suite which is for 04 occupants. Extra child / Adult charge as per policy will applicable extra.
– The hotel reserves the right to determine the age of a child and charge accordingly unless a government issued age proof is produced on arrival in original.
– Extra bedding is provided in form of floor mattresses with bedding covers only.Other Terms & Conditions– Guests may not rearrange/ disturb furniture on the premises.
– Plucking of flowers/ fruits is strictly prohibited. Fine will be imposed.
– Doing laundry is strictly prohibited. Rs 200/- per garment fine will be imposed.
– Room heaters are available at a nominal price per night basis.
– Electricity and water are precious & scarce resources. All taps/faucets are to be shut when not in use. Misuse of the same will be dealt seriously and fines may be imposed.
– Guests are to observe night-time peace and quiet from 11.00 P.M. to 8.00 A.M., i.e. they are not to disturb other guests accommodated on the premises.
– Your fellow residents’ need for privacy and space deserves respect. Guests are expected to maintain decorum at all times whilst on the premises.
– It is implied that you are familiar and agree with the House Rules and that you will fully adhere to them. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the management reserves the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed and charge full amount of the price regardless of the shorter stay.
– Drivers’ dormitory/accomodation is not available. Drivers are not allowed to eat in the guest’s room or sleep/rest/bathe in the guests room.
– Buffet meals are to be eaten in the restaurant only. Taking buffet food outside the restaurant will be charged at Rs 1000/- per person per meal over and above the cost of stay and has to be paid immediately.
– Bringing outside food is strictly prohibited. Any cases of violation will be fined upto Rs 500 per person and/or cancellation of booking without any refund.
– A valid photo ID in original must be presented upon check-in. Identification proof accepted is a valid Aadhaar Card, Passport, Drivers License or Voters Registration Card.
– Your reservation will be confirmed on your Email ID as specified during registration and on your mobile number if provided.
– Whistling Pines Resort reserves the right to admission.
ALL DISPUTES SUBJECT TO SHIMLA JURISDICTION
In case of any issues in utilizing our online reservation services you may contact us on +91 +91-9816048041, through our contact form, through our live chat system or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to ask for any promotional ongoing offer.All bookings must be made after carefully reading our terms of booking and accepting the same in totality. In case you do not wish to accept any or all terms of booking at Whistling Pines Resort you must not proceed and make any reservations with us. Any reservations made are implied to have been done after carefully reading, understanding and accepting our terms of booking in totality.